Buscar este blog

jueves, 9 de julio de 2015

Our 4th of July 2015


Hello friends and Happy 4th of July, this is a special one for us because we are celebrating Victoria's first 4th of July!
Any occasion is just perfect for me to play dressed up with my lovely girls, it's hard though to find matching outfits, but I was at Old Navy the other day and definitely picked up some nice pieces!

I saw on What's up Moms Channel on YouTube (they are great, I love them! check them here) they had this amazing watermelon cake that I couldn't wait to try, so Sophia and I did it for the occasion we had so much fun!

Yummy!
I'll link here the video from where I got the idea from!





 Tarannnn!!!.... 
It's actually a WATERMELON!  
I know your head just exploded now! ;)



Well, having a new born at home, I just can take it easy and enjoy the few minutes (or seconds) I have free to come and enjoy the weather out in my deck and to trying being festive ad my favorites: Sparkling light for 4th of July!
I look soo cute I know! :)


Breakfast it's traditional, so pancakes it is!


Miss messy enjoys herself!

 Here they are my three beautiful loves all dressed up looking super cute in their outfits!!



Old navy denim shorts, old navy geometric print dress (sold out), old navy pineapple pink dress (on sale), kardashian kids newborn Body suit headwrap (sold out), old navy gold metalic baby sandals. old navy doted flipflops, pink metalic sandals (sold out).
 :)

No hay comentarios: