Buscar este blog

jueves, 9 de julio de 2015

Newborn Favorites

Hey ladies (and maybe a nosey guy here?) well, here it is after a difficult and exhausting work of consideration; my top 10 Favorites/Must haves/Can't live without Newborn items that I 'm currently loving with my little V. (and please let's take a moment to admire how cute she looks on her 1st month picture taken by ME... Thanks, she is adorable, at least to her mommy's eyes!
Well, I hope this gives you an idea of different items you might need when your little bundle of joy arrives!


1- Samsung Baby Monitor: This is the kind of monitor I am using right now, it has the important functions: you can see at night, you can talk to the baby, you can move the camera to see your baby if she moves and it could be hooked to more monitors if need it (like if you have more kids like me in other rooms).

2- Boppy Pillow: For many reasons, if you are nursing, for just play time, for tummy time, for sleeping, etc,  etc. A boppy of any kind it's a must.

3- Baby Blankets: You need like a hundreds of this ones, I love the ones the hospital gives you when you go in delivery, but I had purchase other ones like the "Aden and Anais" ones and this "Balboa" blankets which I am currently enjoying too, I mean, just check the print... cool and chick!

4- Newborn Rock n' Play: Another essential, my baby it's not sleeping in her crib yet, and having trouble digesting milk this rock n' play plus the other bouncers she is able to sleep for up to 5-6 hours at night (so far)

5- Wipes Warmer: I had one that was too much trouble (getting an attachment and making the wipes dry) but this one here it's working perfectly, I like it for keeping the wipes warm but also making them look cute and neat at this container. Oh, and it has the night light, awesome!

6- Baby Gym Mat: My baby is just getting to use this, I had this one from my Stella (my middle child) and I love it for everything, the look, the music, everything about it!

7- Diapers: I've being using Honest Company for almost 2 years now. I love them, the design it's adorable, the quality and the "organic, non toxic factor" it's the best. No rushes on my girls tushies.

8- Cloud B Sound Machine: This is my favorite, its not only a sound machine but it's also a plush animal, I have them in the big size and the travel size, two of my girls sleep on this little lambies.

9- Bottles: Even though I am breast feeding my little one, I need bottles for when I pump and my favorites are the glass bottles from Life Factory.

10- Diaper Genie: What can I say, I have 2 girls on diapers at home, I own 2 diaper genies! I need this!!


So guys, let me know if I am missing something. I will try to post later MY favorites (As a mom) the ones I'm using for breastfeeding and other fun stuff!
Thanks for coming!

Xo: Natalia.

No hay comentarios: