Buscar este blog

lunes, 4 de diciembre de 2017

10 years!!!!!

Our first decade is here!! I feel like I lived my whole life with him and he feels the same way... sometimes we act like brother and sister or mom and dad to each other, is this what an old couple looks like? is this what the forever and ever is? if so, I can't complain I got a friend, a loyal man that is my "ride or die" and what is more important that that? Yeah, we are far from perfect, we had come thru difficult times together and sometimes I want to choke him for being so stubborn but when is dark and lonely he is there for me, he may not understand me many times, but he is there standing tall and strong, he is my rock and together we are our girl's rock, can't really ask for more, I feel truly blessed. This 10 years found us raising our 3 babies and trying to find time for us, but we celebrating our love with our loves, we went out together as a family and yes, it was crazy as usual...Our night out was full of happiness, chaos, laughs, fights, kids under the restaurant table, crayons everywhere going back home, kissing each other good night and waking up in the middle of the night because one girl lost her sock... and I want 10 years more of it! ♥






No hay comentarios: