Buscar este blog

miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2018

Memorial Day 2018

We love America and what a better way to celebrate Memorial Day than with my favorite 3 little American girls.
I took them to the beach so you can imagine all the fun (mess) we had!
This is our first time in the beach for this Season and I can't wait to already come back every week (hopefully), it wasn't a super sunny day, but we had enough sun for us to be in the water and making "mermaids" in the sand!
My little Vick is currently fighting a little stomach bug and I was hesitating about bringing her to the beach, but she was the most excited with the plans, so I did and thanks God she did great, played and splashes in the water, so no problems there.
Sophia and Stella are doing great in the water, they get confidence every time they play together at the edge of the sand, so it was a fun and beautiful day. Can't wait to come back to this little local beach here in Maryland.












No hay comentarios: