Buscar este blog

lunes, 9 de julio de 2018

Beachy memories


Just another fun summer Sunday with my family, the girls, as usual, played and jumped on the ocean and had many many snacks, then made “sand mermaids” and splashed each other, hubby and I enjoyed watching them and chasing them here and there.
Can’t tell you how much I love for these memories, going back in pictures, our summer beach memories are my favorites. 
I hope one day my babies look back here and see how loved they are and that mommy and daddy tried to give them not the most expensive and luxurious life but the most fun, relaxed and loving one.
Bare feet on the sand, going back and forth to the water, eating popsicles and playing with each other is definitely the kind of summer childhood I dream for them and it is a dream for me to enjoy watching as they grow in front of my eyes.


















No hay comentarios: