Buscar este blog

domingo, 29 de julio de 2018

Forever 35!

Happy Sunday loves, hope you are relaxing and having fun. 
Today I wore this sweet and fun outfit from Forever 21, and that got me thinking about something: Do I miss my 20’s?
The short answer is NO WAY JOSE!
But let me elaborate on that.
I know the 20’s are fun and carefree for most of us girls, but for me my 20’s where full of confusion and overwhelmedness. 
I was new to the USA, I left my family and friends back in Perú, I was learning about a new culture and language and I was alone and naived. 
So during my 20’s I was a mess, I gained almost 80 lbs, I stopped singing; which is what makes my heart happy and I didn’t finish college, so I consider my 20’s something between a waste and also a time of adjustments.
I can happily say that my 30’s are my new 20’s.
I don’t know about you but I love my 30’s way better than my 20’s.
When I was 21 I was not near close where I am now as a women, I was so lost in a new place with new people and it wasn’t exactly easy to adapt.
I don’t hate my 20’s but if you ask me I don’t want them back. 
I am very happy with who I am today, I thank my 20’s for teaching me what I don’t want for life and for bringing me to where I am now.
I am in my 30’s and I formed my own little family here in United States, I made this my home now and I take care of it with all my heart and  I now can’t wait for the best years yet to come.

GET THE LOOK:

Forever21 Red Gingham sweetheart top: $17.90 Get it here, Similar $26.59 here and 18.50 here
Forever21 Denim buttons Skirt: $19.90 Get it here, Similar $21.59 here and $24.99 here
Forever21 Round straw bag: SOLD OUT, Similar $48.99 here and $34.49 here $49.00 Here
Target golden sandals $14.99: Get it Here
Metal frame sunglasses: $8.99 Get them here





No hay comentarios: