Buscar este blog

miércoles, 4 de julio de 2018

Happy Birthday USA ♥

Happy 4th of July to our family and friends!
 I gotta say this year is being by far the easiest and relaxed celebration we had so far, we had a pool party the day before at a friend's house and it was beautiful; fireworks included 
(Check my Instagram or Facebook to see pictures of it) and I got a "little bit" tired after that, so I decided to stay at home for this 4th of July, still, we made the best of it, I started the day with a fabulous and energizing Zumba Class and then back at home we had our little BBQ time at out patio... 
The usual, classics, but goodies: Burgers, Hot dogs, salad and donuts (That my girls previously pinch a couple of time while waiting)! 
Nothing really fancy but lots of fun! 
Later we watch the fireworks that you can see from our deck.
And yes, you guessed it; I am wearing my 10-year-old Daughter's "Cat& Jack dress" 
Why? - Because that's what happens when you are 5 feet tall and weight 110 lbs :)
I eat a full burger but I felt a little bit guilty after so my second (and third) I tried to ease the shame by eating the Burgers on Lettuce! Still flavorful but without the carbs from the bun!
Overall I think that days like today are my favorites: 
Full of Love, Family, good food and Fireworks! ♥
God Bless America























No hay comentarios: