Buscar este blog

sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2018

Casual Saturday Outfit

Hello friends, it’s a good day to have a good day, the sun is up and I am ready to go hunt for “goat” yes, “goat”; my hubby’s birthday is tomorrow and Mr. Zerga needs to eat "Cabrito", a Peruvian dish made with goat, so goat it is! 🐐
Off I go... (I’ll show you a little recipe of how I made my Peruvian baby goat dish, it’s so yummy!) 
This cute top is a gift from a dear friend, the color is my favorite, I believe she got it at Nordstrom rack, my jeans are from Forever21 and they are classic skinny jeans and my booties are from Target, they are my favorite and comfortable wedges. My pink-blush purse is from Zara and my sunglasses from "Hello Fashion, I have them for years and they are awesome! 
Down below are the links for these pieces (or similar to them) if you want to get them.
Wish you all a great weekend! 
xo- Natalia.

Get the Look:

Blush top: (SOLD OUT) but Similar here, here, here & here
High waisted skinny jeans: Get it here
Brown wedge Booties: Similar here and here
Zara Suede Pink Crossbody Purse (SOLD OUT) But Similar here and here
Sunglasses: $22.00 Ily Couture (similar here)








No hay comentarios: