Buscar este blog

miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2018

"Don't Stop Believin"


Happy and Merry everything!
December is here and of course, festive outfits too, this time I took my girls to see Santa Claus in the NorthPole (AKA: Bass Pro Shop) and e had a blast, we went on a Tuesday so there were no lines or a long wait to see him, he was great (I'll post a little bit about it soon, or you can check my Instagram stories for fun videos with him: "Cafe con Natta"
But here is a casual, mom /cool mom Christmas look, I saw this T-shirt at Target and it was so me! I am still believing, I believe in miracles and in celebrating like a little girl, so I had to get this t-shirt!
I wore it with my jeans and red (super festive) Hunter boots and a cute hat. I also wore my blue Parka (picture of it in my next post)
It was a magical and comfortable day, hope it gives you an idea for your festive lay back days!

Xo: Nata

Get the Look

Santa Tshirt: Get it here
Grey Hat: Similar here and here
Red Hunter Boots: Get them here
High waisted skinny jeans: Get it here





 



No hay comentarios: