Buscar este blog

lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

Mom glam


Happy Mother's day! I really hope everybody enjoyed the day with love and family around, that's what matters, not only for one day in the year but for every single day, yes, being a mom is one of the hardest jobs but is also the most fulfilling one, so however you celebrated I hope the celebration never ends for you.
Now talking about celebrations, that is one of the things I enjoy the most and of course, dressing up for the event is my favorite, I found this sexy and fabulous dress the other day at the mall and thought it screamed: "Sexy momma right here" but it needed "something" and after looking here and there I found this absolutely adorable lace kimono, (watch me wearing it with everything in the future) all I needed was a pair of high heels and few accessories, and Voilá! Here is my sexy mother's day outfit! 
I have 3 girls, my daily life is far from glamorous so dressing up sometimes is "my escape", is my alter ego getting out on a cute dress, my way to remind myself that "I still got it" that I can feel and look pretty and sexy sometimes; Why not? I love my mom's casual sweaters and t-shirts and loose mommy pants, I feel comfortable wearing a hair bun and driving around the big family car, but now and then I do want to feel light as a feather, caring a small purse and going to a fancy place (yes, I went with the girls, and the kimono got ketchup's stains already) BUT I did feel great on my mommy glam outfit!
Do you like to dress up as well for special occasions? or do you prefer always a casual look?
Whatever makes you happy, I hope you do A LOT of that! 
Life is short, you should wear what your heart wants! 
Mine likes high-high heels and tight- tight dresses sometimes, oh, and talking about "tight dresses" I can't get out on a fitting dress without my secret weapon: The body/tummy shaper! 
I assume every woman has one, is like an essential for these looks, I am linking a couple of the ones I like the best below, they are true mommy's best friends! lol ;)
Well, well, no more talking, I hope you like my look, and if you get to try this or a similar one, don't forget to tag me and let me know what was the occasion all about?
Love and kisses my dears!
Natalia ♥


Get the Look


This adorable Lace Kimono/Shawl: Similar here, here, here and here
Maxi floral Dress: Similar here, here or here
Black strappy pumps: Similar here or here
Initial necklace: Similar here or here
Rose gold watch: Similar here or here
Body Shaper: Similar here or here










No hay comentarios: