Buscar este blog

jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

Baby Shower Time!



Hi everyone! Thanks for checking in my Blog!
Baby Shower is finally here, and I gotta say I had a great time! Thanks to all my friends and family for making a very special celebration for me and my baby!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hace unas Semanas celebré mi Baby shower con amigos y familiares, no se imaginan lo feliz qu eme sentí con tanto cariño.
Muchas gracias a todos loq ue asistieron y compartieron con nosotros un día tan especial!!


Here I am next to my table, I loved how the little baby clothes hanging showed in the back!

Compartiedo el amor! ♥
ANd of course my dear Hubby was there being the best daddy little Stella already has!

Torta de pañales hecho por mi mejor amiga!
My best friend made this beautiful diaper cake that we placed on one of the tables!


Isn't adorable? and the little plush doll recites a pray


she was playing and playing with her cousings and friends but I got a picture with the BIG SISTER!!



Compartiendo con mis grandes amigas!
I'm a lucky girl for having the best friends!




Muy Feliz!
My happy pregnant face!



Cochesito de frutas hecho por otra de mis mejores amigas! gracias!!!
Another of my good friends made this adorable fruit basket!! 
Everybody loves it and it was yuuuumy!


A closed up to my adorable fruit arrangement
:)


we couldn't find the pacifier on time for the picture, but we thought the eyes look extra cute as if she was sleeping!



En mi tendedero de ropita!!
Soon will get loads and loads of this tinny little pink clothes!


Con mi amado esposo!
My husband drinking all his "milk" (one of the games that we played)


Midiéndome la Barriga!
Playing to guess "how big is mommy's belly, everyone got a hugeee piece of paper, I look huge I know, but no one guessed it right! 
:P



Jugando a ponerle el pañal al baby!
then other mom's had to diaper their baby dolls see who does it the faster!


showing their mommy-skills diapering a baby while blindfold 



DIY recuerditos
My diy shoe little goodie bags!


H2O by Natalia!


My lovely cake!



Mil Gracias!!

Thanks for watching!

Natalia xoxo!



No hay comentarios: