Buscar este blog

sábado, 7 de junio de 2014

♥♥ Valentine's Celebration ♥♥


El amor, el amor.... Happy Valentine's Day!! one of my favorites holidays!! I had not celebrate too much this date in the past, but this year i got the chance to do it with all these "chessy, girly" kind of things!! So I got the chocolates (heart shaped), the red roses, a card, a diner (made by me with the heart shape and everything) nails, wine and of course my girls wearing their valentine's outfits and posing for mommy!
♥♥♥♥♥
At Sophie's class they exchanged some gifts, and we pre-made this card with her picture on it holding a pencil/lollipop! I think is soo cute! ;)




Great Idea that I got from Pinterest!



my chakboard!


Sophia and I love forever!



Even Sophie got her valentine's nails done!!


and my little princess posed for mommy as is her very first Valentine's celebration!


and while mommy is getting dress to impress daddy... Sophie of course loves to try mommy's high heels!!



My lovely Spaghetti 



That;s me waiting for my hubby... trying my best to look as much Lovable possible! lol!
And he got home, flowers, chocolates and card in his hands! love him!! 

 Then dinner was served!


So sweet!


And finally... that's what Valentine's was made for... for me to eat and eat...!!!


It was beautiful!



Oh, yep...eat and eat... more and more sugar! Oh God help!


First day only!

(I gotta stop celebrating this  "sugar day")


xoxo: Natty :)


No hay comentarios: