Buscar este blog

domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

Summer 2015 Favorites

And before summer officially ends here are all my Summer Favorites!

I've being enjoying them more than anything during this season, and I hope to keep doing so maybe next year as well!
From what I'm dressing my girls with to what Popsicle flavors we are loving.
This Season it's being a quiet but fun Summer, with the new addition to the family I'm trying not to "party" too hard, it's really hot outside and it's not really cool to take a new born there, but with simple little things we are making sure Summer 2015 it's a Summer to remember for all of us!






My Mermaid Obsession!

I found this beauties one day at the mall checking clothes for my girls at H&M, they standed there looking at me! the last 3 pieces and they fit my 3 girls sizes (8 years old, 2 years old, and 6 months old) It was like sent to me from Beach-Heaven! I couldn't say no, actually I did at first, because the price tag was not on sale and it's kind of hard to buy 3 pieces at once BUT this time I just couldn't resist. They call me and I had to answer! I don't regret it at all, the sizes will fit next summer as well!
I tried finding them online but unfortunately they are sold out.










And there they are, looking soo cute 3 little mermaids, holding a little cat winking and all!

I'm a "New mom of 3" so, you can tell how much fun I am having dressing them all the same! I know, they will probably hate it one day, but Sorry I'm not sorry I think it's adorable!


Taking a picture of the 3 together smiling it's almost as hard as trying to baptize a cat!, So far no luck! there's always one of them crying and the other one looking away!, at least one smiles!


More favorites:


The Donut!







Flowers for the Summer!


Flamingo Land!




Kids Pool





My Polaroid camera!



Glasses





Home made Popsicle


Dont leave summer!



No hay comentarios: