Buscar este blog

martes, 5 de septiembre de 2017

End of the Summer Interview ♥

If you are a mom of a school age kid you know is that time of the year again, summer has ended and our little precious babies go back to school and we moms are emotional, excited, happy, sad, anxious, or relieved... or all at once like me!
Every year I feel I go to school all over gain, this year is 4th grade for Sophie (and I) time is seriously flying by my eyes, and there is nothing I can do to stop it, but I can keep the memories for ever, right?
Although I feel empty when she is gone I quickly recover my self remembering that I still have 2 little ones that stay with me at home (at least for one more year) They are as excited as their big sister for this special time, so yesterday I recorded them answering me 10 questions about their busy lives, here are the smart, cute and hilarious answers that I for sure will treasured for ever.
                               
♥♥♥♥

1- What's your name?

Sophia: "Sophia"
Stella: "Tilly"
Victoria: "Pikina"

2- How old are you?
Sophia: 9
Stella: "this" (showing me 4 fingers)
Victoria: "Tis" (showing me the whole hand)

3- What's your favorite color?

Sophia: Blue
Stella: Orange
Victoria: Purple


4- What's your favorite food?

Sophia: "Ají de gallina" (a peruvian dish)
Stella: Brocoli
Victoria: "Purple"

5- What's your favorite song?

Sophia: Can't choose
Stella: "Girl on fire" (Alicia Keys)
Victoria: "Purple"

6-What's your favorite drink?


Sophia: Gummy bear soda
Stella: apple juice
Victoria: "purple"

7- What's your favorite cartoon ?

Sophia: The Proud family
Stella: mickey Mouse
Victoria: Mommy

8-What's your favorite animal?

Sophia: hamster
Stella: hamster
Victoria: "kitty cat"

9-Who's your best friend?


Sophia: Darcy
Stella: Victoria
Victoria: "Kitty cat"

10-What do you want to be when you grow up??

Sophia: A Vet or dancer
Stella: A doctor
Victoria: "A baby"

                         ♥♥♥♥♥♥









No hay comentarios: