Buscar este blog

domingo, 17 de junio de 2018

Adios 4th Grade

Once again we say good bye to another Amazing School Year, now was the 4th grade.
Omg I am excited, scare, happy, sad... many emotions together for my girl, because obviously she is growing up too fast and the next one will be her last year in Elementary so that is incredible to me!
I just blinked, I still have fresh in my mind when we were signing up for Pre-School and here we are, 5th Grade!
But for whatever the life brings to us I'll be there my love, I hope that one day when you look back to these pictures and read these words you'll know that your family is so proud of you, that we are together discovering every year with you all that we can learn and we will always be here for you. 
Love you to the moon and back, my princess, my big girl! Thanks for so many amazing moments this 4th grade, your effort is our pride, you did excellent we are super proud of you!
Adios 4th grade! 5th grade here we go!  Whoo-hoo!












No hay comentarios: