Buscar este blog

domingo, 17 de junio de 2018

Father's Day 2018

Happy Father's Day to all the good man that have the honor to raise and love a child in the world, your place in a person's heart is one of the most important places in anyone's life, yes, it can be a difficult job, but all you have to do is to be there, even with all your mistakes I can assure you your kids will adore you, so here is a Cheers to you all.
Our father's Day was full of love, fun and yummy food. My husband woke up today as every Sunday early in the morning to sing with his microphone and guitar downstairs to all the 80's and 90's rock and roll songs from our childhood,  my girls woke up a little after, Victoria screaming: "Today is my daddy's MOTHER'S DAY" lol, and soon after I was getting ready the little presents we got for him, one of his favorite is his new Rae Dunn "DAD" coffee mug.
Soon after opening presents I went on to start making my hubby's favorite dish: "Cabrito" (Peruvian Style Baby goat) I would love to post a recipe for it, it's seriously delicious and very easy to make.
We went to have lunch and spend the rest of the day at my in-law's home, the girls had the best of times and Renato and I loved that, we enjoy so much watching them getting in and out the little inflatable pool we put on the deck while listening to music and talking to grandma and grandpa Zerga.
Lunch was delicious, the  day was perfect and I fell extra blessed for the daddy my girls have.
My own dad lives in Perú and it's being 15 years since I can't see him in person, but luckily technology keeps us close in heart, so he was part of the celebration too thru Facetime enjoying watching his granddaughters being silly and having fun.
Days like today are to treasure and to remind me of what really matters: Family, love, music and yummy comfort food.
Happy Father's Day.
Natalia

















No hay comentarios: