Buscar este blog

sábado, 23 de junio de 2018

"One Piece Embroidered Black Swimsuit"

Love a good find like this Kenneth Cole one-piece bathing suit I spotted 

at TjMax last week, a new favorite that I know I will be using this and in future summers!
I looked everywhere on the web but I can only find the same bathing suit in a Plus size, and here is the link!
Unfortunately is sold out in other sizes but Here I will leave you some similar pieces you may like as well! 

Happy Summer :)


Get the Look:

Embroidered One Piece Bathing suit: Sold Out Here, Similar here, here and here
Straight top Sun Glasses $55.00 Get it here and use 
DISCOUNT CODE "MiamiGirls" to get $10.00









*All pictures are taken by my 10-year old fabulous photographer/daughter  Sophia with my Iphone *

No hay comentarios: