Buscar este blog

viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2018

Fall in the City


Many of you know that I was born in Perú, well, back there, we only have 2 seasons: "Hot & Warm" (at least in the city I am from and at the time I used to live there), so coming to the USA was a huge change for many reasons, and one of those huge changes was the weather. 
I arrived in New York City in October and you can imagine my surprise and admiration when I saw for the very first time "My first Autumn", all the pretty colors I always saw in magazines or movies were alive to my own little eyes, it was magical.
 I have clearly in my memory; like a postcard (literally); the beautiful view.
I stayed at the Radisson hotel for a week and I remember opening my windows and just staring at the view during the whole afternoon, so, needless to say; I fell in love with this Season and until this day I can't stop feeling like the tourist I once was; taking pictures and showing my family thru facetime how beautiful the Fall is here in the East Coast.
Even tho the whole show of colors haven't completely started yet, this trip to Washington DC I took the other day, gave me a little bit of a preview of the weather that is coming and the outfit I chose to wear that day to the Peruvian Embassy gives me all the Autumn vibes and remind me of what a beautiful view is near to come.
I loved, loved this jumpsuit from Target, is super comfortable, yet chic, the buttons and the hight of the pants got my eye immediately; I thought wearing it with my golden pumps and a cute hat, so here it is the final look, I can't wait to use it over and over during this season, maybe later throw on a cardigan when it will get colder.
Enjoy Fall friends, is beautiful, We get an awesome landscape view on this side of the planet.
Not everybody in the world gets this lucky, somewhere in the East Coast of the USA today, there is a little tourist girl taking pictures and getting stunned by the view like I did 16 years ago.

Xo: Natalia 



Get the Look:

Target Green Olive Jumpsuit $27.99 Get it here
Black Panama Hat $22.99 Get it here
Golden Circle Crossbody bag $24.99 Get it here
Gold pumps: $26.50 Similar here



















No hay comentarios: