Buscar este blog

miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2018

A touch of animal print


Hey friends, here is a new outfit that I am so happy to share with you, this new season is talking to me, is talking about animal print, bralettes, sweaters and fun colors, today is this hot pink sweater that I paired with my skinny jeans and this cool shoes, they are some comfortable wedges!
 I think this is a cool, casual comfortable and chic look I'll be rocking in many occasions.
Fall is about that: getting cozy, comfortable and mixing colors and patterns, hope it gives you some ideas!
Xo: Natalia ♥

Get the Look:

High waisted skinny jeans: Get it here
Hot pink sweater: Similar here, here and here
Leopard shoes: Similar here, here and here
White bralette: Similar here, here and here
Layered necklace: Similar here and here






  




No hay comentarios: