Buscar este blog

miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2018

Furry Fall


 One of the many things I love about dressing for a colder weather is bringing out more cozy pieces and when I think about cozy, "Fur" is one of my most favorite textures to go to, I only own this adorable furry vest and I am in the look for a really fabulous faux fur coat, (that's to come hopefully soon) but for now I am loving to bring this cute piece in some fun simple pictures I got to take outside our neighborhood, I am so lucky to be able to enjoy a pretty fall view just in my neighborhood and share the  moment with my babies while mommy take some pictures.
Sometimes we don't need to travel far to find magic, magic is always around us, maybe we just need to dress for the occasion and look around.
Hope you are enjoying this sunny chilly fall day!
See you soon, Xo: Natalia

Get the Look:

Faux Fur Vest: Get it here, similar here and here
Black long sleeves top: Similar here, and here 
Black pants: Similar here or here
Over the knee Blak boots: similar here or here
Sunglasses: $14.00 Nordstrom get it here
Crossbody Purse: Similar herehere or here
Black Panama Hat $22.99 Get it here











No hay comentarios: