Buscar este blog

domingo, 28 de octubre de 2018

Boots and Hats




Happy Sunday loves, I was at the city the other day with my baby girl, my favorite photographer in the whole world, my Sophia, she is 10 and is the one who helps me with pictures, 
how sweet of her, right?
Well, this pictures at the Annapolis Town Center are some of my favorites, not only show a bit of the center of the city but also the lighting of that fall day was perfect.
Loved everything about this outfit, by the way, I just put together some pieces from my closet and throw a hat to the mix....and Ta-Da! a new fall look was made! 

Be sure to check the links below to find similar pieces.
Enjoy your weekend and if you celebrate Halloween don't forget to share your fun
pictures with all of us! 
Xo: Natalia










Get the Look:

High waisted skinny jeans: Get it here
Grey Suede Boots: Similar here and here
Metal frame sunglasses: Similar here and here
Grey Open Sweater: Similar here and here
Grey felt hat: Similar here and here
Grey reversible Tote: Similar here, here and here
White crochet blouse: Similar here and here

No hay comentarios: