Buscar este blog

viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

Rain , rain...


Hey friends, the weekend is finally here, I am been kind of busy here, trying to keep up with my home cleaning and post-Halloween shopping here and there (watch my IG stories to check out my store's finds) I love to share the cool stuff I get to see here and there.
But today I feel ready and excited to enjoy the weekend, my plans? I have a girls night out tonight, two of my fabulous friends are having their birthdays this week, so we are going together to celebrate them with dinner and a movie! Yay! Again, if you want to follow me around don't forget to check me out on Instagram or Facebook  #CAFECONCATTA and you will get to see more 
of my daily routine and events.
Also, here is this outfit idea for a rainy Fall day like today! 
I went all for the classic black and white look but I added a pop of color with my favorite red hunter boots! Cute? Let me know what do you think?
I love you all and wish you a fun and safe weekend, even tho our beloved USA won't feel so saved lately, let's try to spread love and good vibes even when is so so hard to look at the news nowadays :( My heart and prayers are with anybody suffering at this moment.
See you guys very soon in my next post! 

Xo: Natalia 


 Get the Look:

Black and White Stripy sweater: Similar here, here and here
Black lace bralette: From Free People $38.00 Get it here
Black velvet crossbody purse: Similar here and here
Black leggings with leather patches: Similar here or here
Red Hunter Boots: Get them here
Sunglasses: $14.00 Nordstrom get it here




No hay comentarios: