Buscar este blog

sábado, 7 de junio de 2014

"Princess Birthday Party"

"Princess Birthday Party"
My lovely Sophia has turned 5 years old!! and as any other 5 year old, she is a Princess!! and this princess needed a proper Birthday Party!!
If you had seen this Blog before you may know that I love parties, and celebrations... I enjoy a lot planing and decorating as well as baking my own cake creations for my little girl!
This is what we did this time (despite the fact that I am a tired pregnant, I think it came out really nice! ) 

:)

The Cake
It's made part with fondant and butter cream
I saw this idea on you tube of making a castle with ice cream cones!!


And my beautiful princes got her wish come true!



kids had fun with the piñata!


Thanks for making my life simply magical!



xoxo: Natty







No hay comentarios: