Buscar este blog

lunes, 6 de julio de 2015

Baby Countdown

She's almost here!
I't being quiet a Journey being pregnant for the third time, my husband and my 2 other girls has being there with me for the ride and WE are soo ready to meet Baby V.!

Finding out I was pregnant for the third time was crazy and unexpected, 
but we were very happy for our Big surprise!
(3.3 weeks)



I tried recording a little of "the view" I got to see while I got bigger 
and bigger... AND BIGGER!
(5.5 weeks)


 And while I was on my way to "bake you" this 2 loves were sharing all the laughs and tears along with me, they were (are) my biggest inspiration everyday!
(8.5 weeks)


It was a beautiful fall, the year 2014
here I am looking at you when I found one of the very first leaf fallen of Fall!
(12.2 weeks)



And then many more appear...
(14.3 weeks)


I was unpatien to know if you were a boy or a girl... I try all the possible "secrets" to see which one works!
(15.2 weeks)


 And your Big sister Stella took a while to understand that mommy can't 
carry her as much as she used to... 
(15.5 weeks)


and from time to time I got to rest my feet, cause you were getting bigger and bigger everyday!
(16.3 weeks)


And so, fall ended and the snow stared to fall all over us, 
all over you and me... 
(17.3 weeks)


We had together a beautiful Christmas finding out you were A GIRL!
(20.1 weeks)


 2015 was gonna be our year, we definitely celebrate our blessing 
for our future together!
(21.2 weeks)


 The cold weather was kind of nice for us, you know; we were HOT!
(22.5 weeks)



 Of course we had to visit the Doctor every month and make sure 
everything was perfect with you and me!
(24.0 weeks)



Every little detail about knowing you was always very exciting, I loved thinking about how you would look like...
 27.1 weeks


I had to wait for you, and learn to enjoy the journey, rain or shine
I was thinking and waiting for you
28.3 weeks


It was getting harder and harder to fit in places,like to drive... 
but we found our way to make room ;)
29.5 weeks

And thankfully the first flower of Spring came, it mean hope, it meant love it mean that we were just getting closer and closer!
30.4

My Birthday was fun uh? we got that big Ice cream that WE were craving! 
I bet you enjoyed as much as I did!
32.0 weeks


In our ordinary days you were there helping me cleaning while dancing with your sisters, 
I know you like Bruno mars, cause We are too hot!
In our ordinary days y
33.6 weeks


Easter bunny came dropping son fun eggs for us, can't wait to see you next time chasing for them, I'll make sure you get your favorite treats!
34.1 weeks


Walking was not so easy, but necessary at this point, 
boy I was heavy!
34.6 weeks


Being already my third pregnancy people assume that "I know everything" let me tell you I felt like a new mom in every aspect, I was nervous and excited as the first time!
35.2 weeks


Sometimes we dressed up! Fashion at this point looked really cute, 
I can say "I never felt more beautiful, that when I was pregnant"
35.5 weeks


Sleeping was difficult at this point, but we kept on going...
36.0 weeks


Summer dresses, yes please!
36.5 weeks




Taking pictures now it's a challenge!
37.0 weeks



Baby Shower, cake anyone?
37.5 weeks


You are almost here!
38.3 weeks



to be continue...

No hay comentarios: