Buscar este blog

miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2018

Pom pom Love


Hello loves, have you notice how much I love pompoms? I bet you did, if you checked on my pictures you will see I have a little obsession with tassels and pompoms, so anything that includes them I 'm in. I've seen this pompom high-waisted bikini long ago, but the price was just not for me it was over $100, so I told myself how I don't need to spend that on a bikini, then... Amazon came with its version at only $25.99 then YESSS!!! that was a go for me to try it, 
it looks exactly the same and it feels great too, for $25.00 it was an awesome find. 
I love this piece now a new favorite in my wardrobe!
XO. Natalia

Get the Look:

Amazon High Waisted Bikini: $25.99 Get it here

Similar here or here
Sunglasses: $14.00 Nordstrom get it here
Beach hat: Similar Kohls $14.00 here and Target $12.99 here
Red cover-up: Get it here, here or here








No hay comentarios: