Buscar este blog

viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

Joy


If you wanna look festive AF but still cute, then this is your outfit: jeans, booties, a red "Something" (I got a parka and a winter hat) and of course carry "Joy" with you!
Perfect for a Christmas picture card or just a festive picture profile, this look is one of my favorites.
 I did a similar one last year (Check the last picture) 
So this year I can't go thru Christmas without a picture holding my "JOY" Wreath!
Hope you are ready and happy for Christmas night!

Xo: Natalia.


Get the Look

Target Striped Top: ON SALE $9.80 Get it here
High waisted skinny jeans: Get it here
Red Hat: Similar here or here
Red Parka: Get it here and here
Booties: Vince Camuto $84.99 here or $20.00 similar here
GG Belt: Similar here and here
Crossbody purse: Similar here or here








♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
December 2017





No hay comentarios: