Buscar este blog

sábado, 4 de agosto de 2018

Saturday Summer

The weekend is back and so are fun cute little summer dresses like this one.
I got in on Amazon and though Why not? It was only $15.00 dollars, 
so I thought I would give it a try... 
It turned out that it is a really cute-easy breezy summer dress, the color is adorable and the little belt that comes with it it's just perfect to cinch the waist line. So I took it for a day out test...
We went out to get some froyos at a little restaurant in my neighborhood, the day was perfect, the froyo was yummy and the outfit was on point!
How would you accessorized it?
I combined it this time with flat golden sandals and my new adorable wooden purse, but I am already thinking how cute would it look with nude high heels?
The sky's the limit, so on I go into the weekend; planning to find more cute little outfits to enjoy life with, and of course, to share it here to you all.
xo: Natalia 

Get the Look:

Ark Purses: Amazon $48.95 Get it here, Similar & Similar
Pink Stripped Dress: Amazon $10.99 Get it Here, Similar & Similar
Target golden sandals $14.99: Get it Here
Rayban Sunglasses $168.00: Get them here
Musical note necklace: Forever21 $6.99 Get it here 








No hay comentarios: