Buscar este blog

lunes, 1 de octubre de 2018

Sunny Fall days


A sunny October day in Maryland can't go wasted, it's beautiful outside and this calls for me for a cute little outfit, it's warm so I went for a Bardot style top that I got from Target, my usual jeans, and my adorable super high wedges! I went to the mall to run some errands after picking up my girls from preschool and now this momma is ready to enjoy some afternoon coffee and hopefully 
go back to the gym later at night!
I just wanted to wish you a beautiful week, if you are local, enjoy this warmer days and 
"just keep swimming" to your dreams and goals.

Xo: Natalia

Get the Look:

Target top: Similar here, here and here
High waisted skinny jeans: Get it here
Sandals: Similar here and here
Nordstrom Reversible Tote $48.00 Get it here, similar here







No hay comentarios: