Buscar este blog

martes, 4 de septiembre de 2018

Soak up the sun




"I'm gonna soak up the sun, I'm gonna tell everyone to lighten up...." 
Omg! the Summer is just days to be over, now is real, and as I write these lines I am also getting my house ready for the Fall, having one girl sent to school already and cleaning
our closets to make room for more cozy clothes... 
Why? (insert tears here)
I do love Fall but there is something about Summer that speaks "Family and good times" 
that makes it hard for me to let go, so "I'm gonna soak up the sun.... la la lalala..."
Here I left you 3 posts for today: 
1-"Classic Beach look" (This one)
 2-"Last bikini of the 2018", and 
3- "Labor Day - beach trip2018"
We sure had a great time. 
Hope you find some inspirations for your next Summer!

Xo: Natalia

"My Classic Beach Look"
Get the Look:

Double Slit Skirt: Get it here
Jeweled Bikini: Get it here
Sunglasses: $14.00 Nordstrom get it here
Animal print headwrap: Mine is from Oldnavy but couldn't 
find a link, here are 2 others from Etsy that look very similar: here and here
Target golden sandals $14.99: Get it Here







No hay comentarios: