Buscar este blog

sábado, 1 de septiembre de 2018

Pool side



Hey loves, trying to soak up the sun as much as possible before is gone? Me too!
Although I am ready for Fall (already purchased my first pumpkins decorations) 
But, just before that, I couldn't pass the opportunity to check at my local Target the sale aisle 
with so many deals on bathing suits, so if you are in the hunt for a good deal this is the time.
Online my cute cut out bathing suit is $29.99 but at the store, I got it for $6.99, yes! unbelievable, right? There are so many pieces that can be used anytime, basics and classic pieces
 that are not just trendy.
So here it is my lucky great deal before Summer is over for good!
xo: Natalia

Get the Look:

Target Bathingsuit: Get it here
Target golden sandals $14.99: Get it Here
Sunglasses: $14.00 Nordstrom get it here








No hay comentarios: