Buscar este blog

jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2018

Hocus Pocus Halloween 2018


Happy Halloween my dears!
We had an awesome celebration yesterday, we dressed up as the Sanderson sisters and
Thackery Binx! 
Another Halloween year just passed by and Oh, my God, we got a lot of candy, 3 little girls trick or treating at the mall and then at 2 neighborhoods and then having dinner at IHOP (loving those cute monsters pancakes) it was more than enough!
Our costumes were easy-ish to Semi-DIY, I found 3 long dresses from thrifts stores, ordered 3 capes from Amazon and got wigs from 5 below and Ta-da you got yourself Winniefred, Mary and Sarah Sanderson. (I already had a little vacuum, mop, and broom)
My own version of Thackery Binx was made with black leather pants, black leather jacket, and cute pearl kitty ears, some eyeliner for my face and that were all.
We had a lot of fun, especially making sure they got a good bunch of pictures to look at later and enjoy from the good memories. Daddy was supposed to dress up as Billy Butcherson, but job dutty called and he couldn't make it :( 
Anyway daddy got to enjoy the best part (all the candy) but don't tell him that I told you ;)
It was lovely to dress up as the characters of one of our favorite Halloween movies, we certainly love Hocus Pocus and my girls will always be the little Witches of Salem with their black cat.
Xo: Natalia
























No hay comentarios: