Buscar este blog

domingo, 14 de octubre de 2018

Fall Apple Picking


Happy Fall! 
Now the season is finally on us and bringing all it's best like apple picking season< yesterday was our very first time picking apples at a local farm in Maryland, we all had so much fun and we picked like hundreds of apples... My babies were able to pull and get the apples they thought were the prettiest of the trees, it was a fun adventure that it keeps on giving because now that we have the apples at home we will make some goodies like (hopefully) apple pie-tart, sometime during this week.
Stay tuned for an easy-first time making a recipe of apple pie very soon.
Living these experiences for the first time with my daughters makes me realized how wonderful is just to enjoy the nature at its best all around the year, whether is a fun day at the beach in Summer or this apple picking day during a nice windy fall day.
I hope you also enjoy this day of Fall.
PS: Details of my outfit coming in my next post! :)
Xo: Natalia

















No hay comentarios: