Buscar este blog

domingo, 14 de octubre de 2018

Let's go Apple Picking


I had so much fun dressing up for this occasion, my fall apple picking look was everything, I love how cozy, comfy and chic it looks, the leather jacket I have for so many years never disappoint any look and my new addition: my red hunter boots were the perfect match for this fall day at the farm, although the boots are not the coziest ones, they were perfect for walking around mud at the farm! They for sure will have a great use for many years to come, the best part: my oldest daughter and I can share it, we are now in about the same shoe size! (perks of having daughters) and of course my little red fanny pack, I can't get enough of how cute it looks, I got mine from Target a little ago, but they are everywhere and if your babies are not using diapers anymore (Yay) this little belt bags are so simple and useful to give you hands-free!
So I am very excited to share this look I put together yesterday at our apple picking day, one more fall activity that we loved sharing and now keeping in our memories forever! 
Thanks for coming to my Blog
Xo:Natalia.

Get the Look:

High waisted skinny jeans: Get it here
Brown leather jacket: get it here, Similar here and here
Red belt bag: Similar here or here
Basic tan tanktop: Similar here and here
Red Hunter Boots: Get them here
Nordstrom Gold Rose Sunglasses: $12.99 Get it here















No hay comentarios: