Buscar este blog

domingo, 7 de octubre de 2018

A girl in her overalls


The last time I wore overalls I was probably 8 years old and like any other 8-year-old girl I didn't think too much about it, I just wore them because my mom got them for me and made me wear them. I wish I had a picture of me in them, but I do remember using my overalls all the time with my purple converse shoes and playing outside my house with my dogs; some of my best memories as a little girl feeling completely free and happy are pictured in my head wearing my blue overalls all the time.
Flash forward to this day, I didn't think I could actually go back to that childish/90's look, 
but I did! (and I loved it) 
How? -Well, the perfect excuse was a "Pumpkin patch" visit with my family!
My girls owned their shorts overalls, so I thought why not match them this time? 
Let me tell you I did feel like a little girl again, the vibe of them and the playful look 
made me feel happy, playful, comfortable and carefree.
Who knew a girl in her 30's can still rock overalls with a pink bandana and converse shoes!?

Xo: Natalia

Get the Look:

Target Overalls: Get them here
Pink bandana: get it here
White cropped top: Get it here
White converse shoes: Get them here
Michael Kors Belt Bag $55.00: Similar here
Rayban Sunglasses $168.00: Get them here






 







No hay comentarios: