Buscar este blog

lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2018

Christmas Glam


Is the most wonderful time of the year, truly it is, and also time to glam up, I know most of us are trying to figure out schedules and organize our time to attend Holiday Parties these days, let me tell you, you can't go wrong with a velvet piece! 
I found this sexy, comfortable and affordable wrap dress at Target! 
When I saw it I knew that it was perfect to pair it with my dear free people bralette (all the use I can get to this baby I'll take it!) So here, decorating my house and feeling fancy with this dress I thought I would share it with you, is one of my favorite party looks so far!
It is a great outfit, perfect for a Holiday Party or date! 
What do you guys think? Get the details below.
Merry and Happy everything!

Xo: Natalia










Get the Look:

Velvet Burgundy Wrap Dress by Target only $27.99 Get it here
Free People Black Bralette (many colors) $38.99 Get it here
Glitter clutch, Similar here, here and here
Badgley Mischka Strappy Sandals: $109.00 Get it here here



No hay comentarios: