Buscar este blog

sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2018

Let's Party! Holiday Look



Yes please! Give me all the red, sequins and golden possible! I'm in!
I love good deals and finds like this one here, I was at Target the other day (I know you might be shocked) and I saw this red plaited skirt and I just had to have it, I quickly found the perfect little blouse to wear it with and threw on it my favorite pumps, (you must have seen me on them with basically EVERY HOLIDAY OUTFIT) I can seriously wear those shoes every day!
And just like that, you have here an adorable holiday attire!
What do you guys think?

Xo: Natalia


Get the Look:

Polka Dot Mock neck Blouse: Get it here
Red pleated midi skirt: Get it here
GG Belt: Similar here and here
Golden shoes: Similar here or here
Gold Sequin Clutch: Similar here, here or here








No hay comentarios: