Buscar este blog

viernes, 16 de agosto de 2019

Life is Peachy 🍑



Love sharing with you guys all my favorite looks, this time, for our little trip to the beach I wore a sweet and comfortable peachy maxi dress that went perfectly with my Peach ruffle monokini that I got a few years back from Victoria's Secret, I totally loved the color pattern and the sweet soft vibes I was going for. So here are some of my favorite pictures wearing this look at the beach, I hope it gives you some ideas for your next Vacations!
All the links for this and similar items are listed below!
xoxo: Natty ♥


Get the Look

Ruffle monokini: Similar here, here and here
Red aviators: Get them here


Dress Herehere or here
Golden sandals: Here
Do not disturb hat: Get it here
Wooden purse: Here, similar here
Tassel earrings: Get them here













No hay comentarios: