Buscar este blog

jueves, 19 de septiembre de 2019

My favorite Kimono


Hey loves I have to say it: I won't get tired to use and re-use this adorable kimono, what a great piece to have in your wardrobe, goes with a beautiful elegant dress, with jeans and boots, with shorts, with a casual LBD or with a bathing suit! I just don't get tired of it! ♥
Here it is again, this time with some khaki shorts and a basic tank top! I loved this boho look, let me know how would you wear it?
Xo: Natalia


Get the Look:

This adorable Lace Kimono/Shawl: Similar here, here, here and here
Khaki shorts: Similar here or here
Black tank top: Similar here
Sandals: Get them here, similar here 
Sunglasses: $19.00 Nordstrom get it here
Crossbody purse: Similar here or here
Elephant bracelet: Similar here or here
Layered necklace: Similar here and here





No hay comentarios: