Buscar este blog

domingo, 15 de septiembre de 2019

Tropical Vacation Look


Summer is sadly over and it’s time to bring out the sweaters, scarfs, and boots, but before that, I want to say Thank you to the wonderful Summertime I got to spend with my family, this season we had a blast and we definitely soak up the sun almost every day! 
I loved every single experience we got at the beach or at the pool, my girls and I tried so many yummy and refreshing drinks and ate lots of fresh fruits.
We really enjoyed it.


I Couldn’t finish my favorite season without sharing my favorite summer vacation look, when I saw this two-pieces outfit my eyes opened wide and my mind was immediately in a tropical paradise, I couldn't wait to put it on, when it finally arrived in the mail I saw myself in the mirror and got all the Tropical vibes.
So here it is, a beautiful summer dress, I hope it gives you the sensation of an eternal vacation as I feel when I see the pictures!

Xo: Natalia


Get the Look:

Two pieces Dress: Get it here 
Brown sandals: Similar here
Brown leather headband: Get it here
                                                          Aviator sunglasses: Similar here








No hay comentarios: