Buscar este blog

sábado, 13 de septiembre de 2014

Stellita's FIRST Birthday

My little Stella is 1!!
I can hardly believe it!
We had an amazing time celebrating her first year with the family and friends. We chose Peppa Pig/Picnic party!
Here I share with you some of the pictures! Thanks for reading! :)

The Preparations!
I love this little party hats from oh Joy (Target) (no longer available) but similar here


the little 1 candle - invitation


"Hands on work"



Piñata


Let's Bake!



My little helper!


Custom made Goodie Bags from ebay


Cake is done!


Let's Party!







high chair from Ikea


nursing brake


refreshment's pool from Babies r us





and on that day we announce our BIG NEWS!


We were expecting baby number 3!


For sure we had a lot of fun and one of my favorite things of the party was Stellita's little romper!
it is a hand made specially for her by this wonderful Shop on Etsy!
Thanks so much for making my little girl look so special and cute on her very first Birthday!









Thanks for coming! 








No hay comentarios: