Buscar este blog

lunes, 26 de febrero de 2018

My Sophia is 10

Hard to believe that my little first baby girl is now a decade old! Time certainly flies, she was born on February the 29th, but since there is not an actual 29th of February this year we chose to celebrate it yesterday with some of her closest friends from School and we'll be having a 2nd celebration for the family members this coming Friday.
I though of doing something simple but sweet and since she loves french macarons we went for that as our main sweets.
I made a little video explaining more about the process of the party planning and why i's impossible for me to be a "Practical mom" you can watch it here on My Youtube Channel ♥
The girls had a good times watching the movie "Coco" with some popcorn and beverages and then we sang "Happy Birthday" with the cutest little cake from "Sweet Heart Patisserie" if you live in the Annapolis area you must try their cakes and french macarons, they are to "die for"♥
The girls danced and played with their favorite apps!
Here are some pictures of her little party,  she was the happiest little 10 year old in town specially because all of her friends that she invited showed up, that meant a lot to her ( and to us, the family too), I am the happiest mom watching my baby's little face light up with joy next to her friends.
Hope you can get some inspiration for yourself on your next little one's celebration, and I'll be sure to post more pictures from our next get together party!
Thanks so much for coming to my little Blog :)





















No hay comentarios: