Buscar este blog

sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018

Family party time

Sophia was very happy about having a good time with her besties from school in her little party last week, but asked me: “What about my tías and primos?” (The fam!!!) We can’t celebrate without them too, so yesterday we had a little cake, crackers, punch, Peruvian sandwiches, and more pizza!
I feel proud that my little girl thinks of the family on these occasions and how is so important to share with them her special milestones! 
Yes, is more parties (work) but it’s worth a million smiles and hugs from our loved ones! 
Here are some pictures from yesterday! 

Ps: I made the “Naked cake” which is the easiest cake to make and decorate, I’ll be posting a video about it soon.
I bought this adorable felt board from eBay, link here!
My punch dispenser is from the target, sold out but similar here
Gold plates/trays from Michael’s here













No hay comentarios: