Buscar este blog

martes, 17 de julio de 2018

6 Summer Vacation Looks

Happy Summer! 
I'm sure most of you are coming back or going to a fun vacation time, 
so here are my 6 favorite looks during my last get away.
 I am sharing with you my fashion finds, hope these gives you some 
ideas for your future vacation time.
Let's keep it cute during the hot weather!



1- The Traveling Outfit: 


I drove almost 4 hours so I knew I had to wear something extra comfortable but cute, this Old Navy T-shirt Dress felt like I was in my pajamas, is cotton and soft :) 
My usual sunglasses ♥
A sun hat (which I didn't use while driving obviously).
This great Kenneth Cole suitcase I got at Marshals is my favorite, not only look good with everything but is so spacious and durable!
I knew I had to have some cash and my ID available while traveling so my Michaels Kors little belt bag was perfect, didn't wasted any time going thru a huge bag to find what I needed in the car.
And my new favorite golden sandals, I got at Target is from the kid's brand "Cat & Jack", I know, I am a little embarrassed but happy to accept that I sometimes shop at the little girls section, What can you do when you are 5 feet tall? :P

Get the Number 1 Look:

                Old Navy T-Shirt Dress: ONLY $12.99 here Similar option here, and here
Michael Kors Belt Bag $55.00: Similar here
Rayban Sunglasses $168.00: Get them here
Beach hat: Similar Kohls $14.00 here and Target $12.99 here
Target golden sandals $14.99: Get it Here
Kenneth Cole same Suitcase $129.99: Get it here

2- Lady in Red: 


I love dressing up and Summer to me, means bright happy colors, that is exactly what is is this easy and cute red off the shoulder little dress, so affordable and comfortable and to make the dress even more sexy and "vacation vibed" I added these tiered-tassel earrings! Sooo cute, brown leather sandals and I was ready to party :)

Get the Number 2 Look:

Red Shein Dress $22.00 Get it here
Tiered tassel earrings: Similar $11.20 here and $38.00 here
                              Leather Sandals: Similar options: herehere and here


3- Crochet Bikini:


Since we basically lived by the pool I got together some of my favorite swimsuits and bikinis, that is this cute black crochet bikini from "Beauty & the beach" I found them at Marshalls last year, but they are still available on their website, and layed on my black beach towel-pareo, mine is from Perú but Walmart has a very similar one. I think they are adorable. :)

Get the Number 3 Look:

Black Crochet Bikini Top: ON SALE $10.00 Get it here
Black Crochet Bikini Bottom: $45.00 Get it here 
Black Towel- Pareo: Similar $13.54 Get it here
Rayban Sunglasses $168.00: Get them here

4- Scalloped Bikini:


Anything with scallops I'm there, and the color of this bikini is my favorite for a tanning skin tone, So when I saw it at Target I ran to it!
Then I grabbed my oldie but goodie Square straw bag from Nine West (sold Out) But found cute similares (links further down) My sunglasses and I was enjoying life!
Love it!

Get the Number 4 Look:

Scalloped Bikini Top $32.99: Get it here
Scalloped Bikini Bottom $22.99: Get it here
Straw Square Beach Bag: Similar $33.25 here and $8.88 here
Rayban Sunglasses $168.00: Get them here
Beach hat: Similar Kohls $14.00 here and Target $12.99 here


5- Palms Outfit:


Same as scallops and pineapples, Summer says "Tropical Palms" to me, so of course I have this cute 2 pieces outfit that fits so well and hide the extra tummy from vacation's indulgence (I'm blaming the vacations, and that's my story!) I felt really "tropical" with this look! :)

Get the Number 5 Look:

                       Tropical Print Knot Front Blouse And Shorts Set $20.99 Get It Here
Target golden sandals $14.99: Get it Here
Ray Ban Sunglasses $168.00: Get them here


6- Palms Swimsuit!


Last but not least, as I just said it, palms are musts on Summer Vacation, I got a lot of compliments with my one piece orange-green bathingsuit and I loved it, it's super comfortable and affordable! 

Get the Number 6 Look:

Palm One piece Swimsuit: ON SALE $21.99 Get it here
Ray Ban Sunglasses $168.00: Get them here

♥♥♥♥♥♥

I hope this gives you some ideas or inspiration during our hot and fun summer time! See you soon with more.

xo Natalia 









No hay comentarios: