Buscar este blog

jueves, 19 de julio de 2018

Summer is for Dresses

Hey loves, What is your favorite Summer outfit? 
If I am home would be "my pajamas" lol, 
but if I have to go out it would definitely be an easy breezy casual /sexy/cute little dress!
This Free People dress is adorable, got plenty compliments and I felt 
extra girly (yes, even more) You need to see the back of it (Picture number 2) It is adorable 
I felt super comfortable and still stylish with this fun piece, is simple in the front but still cute with the ruffles and bow at the back and then the accessories would make the rest!
I specially love the "Ark bag", mine is from Amazon, I refused to spend 3 digits on one bag that I wasn't sure I was gonna use it as much and I was right, I do love the look of this bag but it's not my "everyday" purse, having kids I need a big bag most of the time so this cute woden purse is adorable for a girls night out or a date with my hubby. I went to celebrate my bestie's birthday with it, we had so much fun at a restaurant and movies I forever will treasure our memories together and we did looked fabulous for that day! :)
Scencially, Summer brings all the fun and relaxed mood to me so a dress is my go to look during this season, if you are looking for a feminine look that can still feel comfy I think a mini flowy dress is your answer!

Get the Look:

The Erin Dress (comes in different colors) : Get it here, or here or here
Woden Ark Purse: Get it here or here or here
High Heels: Similar here or here
Layered Necklace: Similar here or here
Rayban Sunglasses $168.00: Get them here
Bra Pasties: Got mine at Target here or here












No hay comentarios: