Buscar este blog

lunes, 13 de agosto de 2018

"Cool Momma"

Hey loves, let's talk about this dress, Omg! I adore it!

First of all is an Adidas dress, in  the classic black color and 3 white stripes, just that alone, caught my attention when I saw it, I told myself: "That is a statement dress that I could wear Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring" depending on the accessories, so if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook expect to see me in this dress all year long.
Second is really comfortable! (here you have to see how it fits you depending on the size), I think it runs very, very small. I am usually XS, but this XS was way too tight, felt like an I was wearing Spanx, is very form fitting and extra tight which can be cute, but like I said, it depends on your body type or how you want it to fit you. I changed it for the size Medium now and it is still tight like a bodycon dress but is ok that is kind of the look I wanted to go for.

and Third, you can dress it up with high heels or dress it down like I did here wearing the Adidas Superstar tennis shoes.
 I wanted to create this lay back look and feel like a "cool mom" that I am
 (or at least that I aim to be).

So here you have it, my "Cool Mom" look of the season, I can't get enough of it, and can we admire the great pictures my 10-year-old daughter took? I mean, she is only 10 and it's being a little bit more than a year that she started helping mommy with her fashion posts and sometimes like any 10 year old I have to bribe her with candy or extra time on the iPhone so she can take pictures of me in our backyard, but this time she was "directing me", like: 
"Mom, stay there, sit here, smile, cross the right leg here..." 
I was like... My goodness, What have I done? I'm turning her into a "little mini-me" 
which is actually not true; she will be millions of times better!
Anyway, I think these pictures are my favorite so far, we really capture a great dress on a regular momma, but with the right attitude and accessories can make you look fearless and awesome!
xo. Natalia

Get the Look:

Adidas Dress: Nordstrom $60.00 Get it here Similar $39.99 here and $39.99 here
Adidas Superstar Tennis shoes: $45.00 Get it here
Sunglasses: $14.00 Nordstrom get it here
Handbag: Replica Louis Vuitton here, Similar Original here











No hay comentarios: