Buscar este blog

jueves, 30 de agosto de 2018

Holding on to the Summer


I know, I know many of you are ready for a cooler weather and can't wait to take all the pumpkins out...is it me one of the few girls holding on to the Summer?
I don't mind the heat, I don't mind the sun, I don't mind the fun colors, I can still be using my straw bags...
So for what is left of this Season, here is another fun look: White cold shoulder/Bardot top with tassels in many colors, jeans, a straw circle bag (the "it" bag of the summer) and my super high wedges!
Let me still enjoy the Summer! 

Get the Look:

White Top: Sold out but similar here, here, and here
Forever21 Round straw bag: SOLD OUT, Similar $48.99 here and $34.49 here $49.00 Here
Light blue skinny Jeans: Get them here, Similar here and here
Brown Sandals from Forever21 $39.99: Get them here
Metal frame sunglasses: $8.99 Get them here







No hay comentarios: